December Holiday Fun in UtahPublished December 5th 2018 at 8:56am
December is always a month packed full of holiday festivities. That is no different in Utah and there is a bevy of fun filled affairs ready for you and your family to enjoy. Whether you are looking for something Christmas related or just something to do, there is an activity for everyone.
- Hardware Ranch Sleigh Rides - December 7 - February 11, Hyrum, UT
- Featuring $5 sleigh rides every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you will get to see wild elk and more in this fun winter activity. Kids 3 and under ride for free!
- Richfield Christmas Light Parade - December 8, Richfield, UT
- Showcasing lights, floats and Santa, this is a great way to charge up that Christmas spirit. Lineup will begin at 5:30 p.m. with the parade kicking off at 6.
- Zermatt Christmas Market - December 13 - 15, Midway, UT
- Truly an event for everyone, this market has music, vendors, food and fun for kids. Buy some gifts and enjoy the day with the family. Admission is free.
- A Diamond Holiday - December 13 - 22, Ivins, UT
- This night of song and dance is holiday inspired and suitable for the whole family. Promoting a multi-sensory experience, it is guaranteed to be quite the event. Tickets range from $15 - $25.
- Snowbird Parade & Fireworks - December 24, Snowbird, UT
- Enjoy Christmas Eve with a fantastic light display. The show starts at 6 and Santa will even be making an appearance. Admission is free.
- Downtown Jingle Bus - December 1 - 31, Salt Lake City, UT
- Enjoy downtown Salt Lake safely this season by taking the Jingle Bus to your destinations. A free service, it will take you around town to multiple preplanned locations.
- Community Star Party - December 7, Jackson Flat Reservoir Kanab, UT
- This free event provides telescopes, donuts and hot chocolate. Look at the stars and enjoy a presentation from retired Astronomer Von Del Chamberlain.
- Bar J Wranglers Christmas - December 15, Logan, UT
- Featuring comedy and music, this show in it's 19th year is a great way to spend a day out. Tickets are $17 - $30 and the show starts at 1:30 p.m.
This is the perfect month to get out and enjoy what Utah has to offer. Don't let the opportunities pass you by! For a more detailed look at upcoming Utah events, look here .